Thursday, August 17, 2017

My summer vacation

Image result for bonfireMy summer vacation

My summer vacation was fun because I spent it with my friends. We went to Six Flags and got on all rides and it was fun because we saw each other almost die in a ride, my friend was about to faint in the middle of the ride. I went to a bonfire for the first time and had fun like there was no tomorrow. we made smores and told scary stories and went in the water and saw little crabs on the shore. It was really fun because it was my first time and when I'm with them I'm basically the party animal who makes events fun. we went to the beach countless times. We went to the Santa Monica Pier and had fun and met new people when we were playing beach soccer with new people. Then we went to Culver City mall and bought so many things from there and we had a lot of fun. Next summer were going to do the same or have more fun with them than ever before, we may go camping with them or go up on the mountains.

1 comment:

Key 3: Concentration- This key helps one because, it will help you stay on task and organized on what you have to do such as concentrati...