Thursday, December 14, 2017

class evaluation

CLASS EVALUATION: COMPUTER SCIENCE


I like that I didn't sit at a computer station for the rest of the semester, but next semester will change because I HAVE to have good grades for football. I did not like that that we really didn't learn about computer science, but it felt like last year, doing projects but on computer parts.to improve the class, you should probably just really get into the subject. A highlight in this class for me was that Mr. Hay-more told me that if I didn't get my act together, I would transfer. I didn't really try because he sat me at the corner doing book work. No I don't read my goals journal, only when I have time to do read or I have nothing to do. I am going to commit to being a CTR person because I've learned my lesson about not doing the right thing, if I would've behaved, I could've sat at my computer station and kept up with the assignments as the whole class. But overall I need to keep working hard to become a better person, i want to change to better myself and to have a good teacher-student relation with all teachers to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Key 3: Concentration- This key helps one because, it will help you stay on task and organized on what you have to do such as concentrati...