Thursday, November 2, 2017

Image result for stephen covey
Habit 1: Be proactive
"Habit 1 is the key to unlocking all the other habits and that's why it comes first. It says, "I am the captain of my life. I can choose my attitude. I'm responsible for my own happiness or unhappiness. I am in the driver's seat of my destiny, not just a passenger."
This habit is a good one and all of the other six habits as well. Being proactive means to do things at once and not after things have past, react to the action when its occurring to stop bad things from getting worse and worse. Actions really do speak louder than words. You have to do things to make a change for both the community and for yourself to feel heart warming and a good sensation that you did things to do good and not just for fame and etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Key 3: Concentration- This key helps one because, it will help you stay on task and organized on what you have to do such as concentrati...